You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Description: Advanced protection Class CC current-limiting, time-delay fuses.
• Provides 10X better current limitation to help prevent equipment damage caused by shortcircuit events.
• 200kA interrupting rating complies with NEC® Section 110.9 for today’s large capacity systems.
• Fast-acting fuse helps prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
• Rejection type fuse fits both standard and rejection-style holders.
• The Class CC FNQ-R Limitron fuse meets the needs of control circuit transformer protection.
• FNQ-R fuses can be sized according to NEC® and UL requirements and still allow the high inrush currents, with significantly more timedelay than the UL minimum value of 12 seconds at 200% for Class CC fuses.
• Ideal for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.
- Dimensions: 10.3mm x 38.1mm
- Brand: Limitron by Eaton Bussman
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Can I track my order?
Once we ship the items we will send you an email containing the shipping company name and tracking number for your reference. You can always contact them for accurate shipping time.
How many days will delivery take?
All local UAE deliveries will be done within 1-2 working days from time of confirmation.
What are shipping costs?
All local UAE deliveries cost a flat fee of AED 25 for order values below AED 250. All orders above this value will be shipped for free.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we ship globally. You can choose your point of destination at checkout. Shipping costs will also be displayed at checkout.
Can I amend my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, log in to your account and file for a return. You can always call and request changes as well if you prefer to do so. Refer to our returns and refunds page to know more about this policy.
Order items are out of stock
If you have placed an order for an item which is no longer in stock, we will process your refund immediately. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
Cash on Delivery/Collection orders placed on our website will be considered as cancelled if the order is not collected within 7 days from confirmation.
Why should I create an account?
Creating an account ensures that all your details are saved ensuring a quick checkout. In addition you can always review all your previous orders with us.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number requesting for a tax invoice and our team will send it as soon as possible.
If would like to return an order, kindly log in to your account and request a refund. You can refer to our returns and refunds policy page
Customers will have to pay for all return charges to our store (Local & International): Our team will inspect the item to ensure that it is in its original packing, unopened and unused. Refunds will then be issued accordingly.
Payments via debit/card: All payments made via a debit or a credit card will be refunded directly to your card.
All Payments made in Cash will be refunded immediately at the time the product is returned to our store and inspected by our staff.